1. Never, EVER, spell LeBron James’ name wrong. Everyone will let you know if you did.
2. I am truly truly blessed and have no room to complain.
3. When God tells you to do something, you better do it son!
4. You can do God’s work without doing the work that God’s called you to do.
5. I can go a maximum of two days without coffee and then I eventually cave in.
6. Tomorrow is not guaranteed, so take advantage of every moment.
7. A loving and encouraging community is powerful and contagious.
8. My husband is so completely amazing. (Of course, I knew that, I’m just reminded over and over again)
9. My obsession with picking up litter is getting worse.
10. Rio de Janeiro is NOT the capital of Brazil. Brasília is. (Random, I know)
Now it’s your turn… what have YOU been learning lately?
*The artwork above is actually a t-shirt design that I created in my free time over 2 years ago. I never got it printed but thought, “Hey, who wouldn’t want a t-shirt with a weird octopus on it?”.