One of my friends, Ashley Fernandez, has a FABULOUS little blog that you must check out by clicking here: Ashley’s Blog. Every so often she writes about what she has learned from the past week and I absolutely LOVE it! It really inspired me to look at my own week and see what I’ve learned. I tend to walk right past little learning experiences, and this definitely forces to be more aware of them. I truly believe what they say, “The day you stop growing is the day you start dying”. Just a little reminder that there is something to be learned every single day, even if it’s silly and small.
Ashley Fernandez – you have inspired me to start looking back on my week and see what I’ve learned! Thanks girl!
Here we go… 10 things I’ve learned this week:
1. God wasn’t joking when he commanded us to have a day of rest. And it’s a discipline to truly set aside time TO rest.
2. There are a lot of Twilight haters out there. #Lame
3. Dreaming and talking about the future and what God has up his sleeves is so powerful and motivating.
4. The thing I hate about the NBA is how players come and go. No one is safe. Dun dun dun!
5. My friend, Kelly Jackson, makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies in the world.
6. Emotional porn is something real, that many women and girls get addicted to with out even realizing it. I know I have. Read about it here.
7. I get angry when parents don’t care about their kids. Don’t have kids if you aren’t going to take care of them!
8. Sometimes it’s hard to believe that no one is beyond God’s reach. But it’s true…. NO ONE is.
9. Metropark is a really cool clothing store and I can afford to shop in their sale section!
10. It is really hard to start noticing the things you can learn every day.
What have YOU learned this week?