1. “Fireflies” song by Owl City: Ok, so I have to admit, this is the weirdest song, but I absolutely love it. Every time I listen to it, I can’t help but smile and be happy. If only fireflies could really do a fox-trot above my head…
2. Pride & Prejudice Soundtrack: Ask my hubby, I’m obsessed with this movie. I’ve actually watched it twice in one day. I love the movie so much that I had to buy the soundtrack. It’s all instrumental and I love designing while listening to it.
3. “City of Black & White” album by Mat Kearney: One of my all-time favorite artists. This CD is so different from his last one, not as much rapping (*tear*), but he more than makes up for it. I could listen to it on repeat for hours on end.
4. “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You” song by Lauryn Hill: I specifically remember being obsessed with this song in 9th grade. Guess after almost 10 years, it was time to buy it.
5. “Fallin’ for You” song by Colbie Caillat: Just another flippin’ cute song by Ms. Colbie.
6. “Halo” song by Beyonce: Sucka this is my jam! And, yes, I am the whitest girl you’ll ever meet. This is the first Beyonce song I’ve ever purchased and I love love love it.
7. “Pictures of You” song by The Last Goodnight: As soon as movie previews for “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past” started popping up on TV with this song in the background, I had to buy it. It’s currently the ringtone on my phone for two fabulous photographer friends of mine. Probably will turn out to be a one-hit wonder, but it was worth the purchase.
8. “Hello Hurricane” album by Switchfoot: BEST. ALBUM. EVER. Need I say more?
What songs and/or albums are you currently loving?